Finally, an effective bar great for pets and people! This lovely Castile shampoo bar is fortified with Neem Oil to help repel insects, fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Made with the outdoors in mind, this bar will help repel insects of all kinds. And for your pets, we like to think that a big shampoo bar is easier to focus on the necessary areas of your pet than liquid in a squeeze bottle.
Only wholesome ingredients are used; absolutely no unpronounceable chemicals or detergents. Contains oils of Olives, Coconut, Castor, Neem oil, Mango seed butter, essential oils of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Lemongrass and Red Cedarwood.
- Neem oil may help reduce the risk of infections, itching and dermatitis from insect bites
- Neem oil has been used in Asia for years to repel lice, mites, flies, mosquitoes, fleas, gnats and ticks
- Neem oil treats mange, fleas, ticks and medicates scabies, ringworm; with added eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, lemongrass and cedar wood essential oils.
- Safe for puppies and kittens
- Safe for children to play with treated pets
- Safe and effective for human use
- Detergent-free shampoo cleans deeply without causing any irritation, leaving you and your pet’s skin soothed, and itch free.
- Anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties for skin and coat.
- 100% Natural Handmade soap for bathing you and your pet.
- This soap is formulated to be gentle for your pet’s sensitive skin.
- $7.00 Smooch
- $9.00 Big Kiss
Please note that all of our soaps are made the old-fashioned way using lye in the form of sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. Good quality soap just doesn’t exist without lye!
The main ingredient for all our soaps is plant oil. Most of the time, these oils consist of Olive, Palm, Coconut, and Castor. However, there are times when we tweak a recipe and use something different, like Cocoa, Shea, or Mango butters, or Canola, Almond or Avocado oil. Whatever we use, you can be sure it is good for your skin.
Generally, Kiss of Nature bar soaps are generally available in three sizes: 2 oz. (half bar), 3.75 oz (hand size) and 5.25 oz (bath size) bars. We lovingly refer to these as either a Wink, Smooch or Big Kiss. The biggest bar of all, available on some selected items, is known as our Bear Hug. We love being kissed by nature!
Handcrafted soaps last at least three times as long as commercial soaps. To care for your soap to ensure it lasts as long as possible, be sure to let it dry out between uses. Storing it in a shower caddy under the shower head is probably not a good idea.
Most of all enjoy your soaps! And please do try any of our soaps as shampoo, even for those of you who may use hair coloring. You will be delightfully surprised at the squeaky clean and shine.